Is it St Barts or St Barth??

One of the greatest gift to being in school in the Caribbean is the the opportunity to visit other Caribbean islands. In life, we meet and get to know people who expose us to many great things and I must say I have made some amazing local friends who make this experience the more exciting and worthwhile. 


I got the chance to visit the world famous St. Bart's a few weeks ago and it definitely lived up to its name and fame. 

It is about a 30 to 40 minute boat ride from St. Maarten. They have a public ferry boat that goes between these two islands every 20 minutes I believe they said but of course my friends and I had the privilege of going on a private (its nice to know people).




We first pulled up to the famous Colombier beach and hung out for a bit. Snorkeled, swam, and just goofed around until we got hungry.

We then had lunch at La Plage Restaurant at Tom Beach Hotel and O.M.G. it was amazing.
We had a blast, played music for the whole beach from the boat, and truly enjoyed ourselves.

Acting like we see paparazzi  
It's safe to say our day trip to St. Barth was successful and beyond amazing! But seriously the overworked and overtired med student in me fell asleep and got the worse tan on my back smh! 

We were definitely not feeling blue.

Share:

0 comments