Self-Care Sundays

Who else gets overly excited about the weekends? I know I do!

The thought of not having to sit in class for 8 hours, or worry about a whole lot (noticed how I didn't say nothing/anything at all) is a good feeling.

I've deemed Sundays #SelfcareSundays. I like to relax, finish any cleaning I didn't get done Saturday evening, and just take care of me. This usually involves some kind of mani/pedi combo, a nice glass of fermented grape juice (sounds more responsible that way haha), and a few episodes of whatever I need to catch up on.

Side note: My friends got me addicted to Game of Thrones and I managed to watch 6 seasons in a week, and yes that included me going to lectures, studying and everything else. SMH help needed but its so good though.


Anyways, about a year or so ago one of my friends gave me these bright almost neon nail polishes from Charming Charlie and I had only used it once and never again. 

Well I figured since summer is here why not? The neon orange (can't seem to remember what it is called and the label is faded) is literally the best color against my dark skin and I received so many amazing compliments on it. 

Of course I had to go all out and do the whole pedicure experience with cuticle oil, pumice stone, base coat and all that. 


Products Used:



Share:

0 comments